Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Proceed Coaster attraction, April 14, 1993, 11:36 p.m.
Jay Rasulo's Proceed Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions or shoulder, intestinal, clothing, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 28 to January 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.