Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Proceed Coaster attraction, fully washing in the shrouded moonlight
Jay Rasulo's Proceed Coaster
January 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all shapes.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- For your benefit, you should be free from viral, brain, ribcage, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.