Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Jay Rasulo's Proceed Coaster when it's not shrounded in fog
Jay Rasulo's Proceed Coaster
August 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.