Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's illustration-drowning photo of Jay Rasulo's Go Twister
Jay Rasulo's Go Twister
June 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Seven happy faces
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 38 years old to ride with a child.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or churros permitted.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $89 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.