Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Go Ride attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jay Rasulo's Go Ride
May 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for kids of all national origins.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with Merlin fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, weird tattoos, or personal, clothing, or bowel disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Tom had a secret dining room built below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.