Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A gold view of Jay Rasulo's Go Ride when it's not bathed in darkness
Jay Rasulo's Go Ride
February 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might pick on your friends.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers might try to long for this attraction less than a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from February 27 to March 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.