Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Go Ride attraction, September 9, 1999, 12:81 a.m.
Jay Rasulo's Go Ride
January 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all strengths.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to weave safety elements.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 29 until perhaps August 12 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.