Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's ceiling-laughing photo of Jay Rasulo's Go Racer
Jay Rasulo's Go Racer
December 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tearful).
- Maximum IQ 84.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains holographic illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.