Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scattered view of Jay Rasulo's Go Monstrosity when it's not inundated in tarps
Jay Rasulo's Go Monstrosity
October 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unexplained extra limbs, clown makeup, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Jay Rasulo's Go Monstrosity, there is a snake-charming court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.