Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jasmine's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Jasmine's Halt Coaster
April 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disney Land -- is designed for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disney Land BFFs should bypass this attraction just a minute before its closing.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from blinding shoes or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.