Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine's Halt Coaster attraction, November 2, 1996, 4:19 a.m.
Jasmine's Halt Coaster
January 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate specticles.
- The letters in "Jasmine's Halt Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Oar'ctsi Easanj Lsemth."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.