Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A perilous view of Jasmine's Go Device when it's not covered in tarps
Jasmine's Go Device
April 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all national origins.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from tongue or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $384 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.