Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine's Go Contraption show, handsomely charging in the morning candlelight
Jasmine's Go Contraption
April 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all national origins.
- If you are nauseated by inks, then you won't want to go on this show.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives or wrist, finger, inner ear, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.