Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Yield Coaster attraction, fantastically shining in the afternoon sunlight
Jane's Yield Coaster
May 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
An estimated two churros
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If you are disturbed by giraffes, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious objections, or neck, blood, heart, familial, nasal, or liver complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's exterior windows, you may lose sight of the angry buccaneer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.