Massive Bagheeraland Attraction Database
The Jane's Stop Coaster attraction, September 20, 1961, 1:18 a.m.
Jane's Stop Coaster
April 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Bagheeraland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bagheeraland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.