Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Jane's Go Racer when it's not inundated in tarps
Jane's Go Racer
January 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this train.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Alan-A-Dale photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this train's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.