Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Jane's Faux Coaster
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all ages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can queue up for this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Chip autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 22".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or immunological, tongue, hair, stomach, or nasal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.