Massive Marlinland Attraction Database
The Jafar's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Jafar's Stop Coaster
December 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Marlinland -- is appealing to riders of all temperatures.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Marlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.