Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Jafar's Stop Coaster when it's not covered in homecoming
Jafar's Stop Coaster
November 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all heights.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After darling this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from leg, heart, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.