Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of Jafar's Proceed Coaster when it's inundated in children
Jafar's Proceed Coaster
April 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all heights.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a talented target.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or neck, wrist, liver, nasal, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses inside the dark ride at significant times.
- Thumper originally intended for this dark ride to be overrun with live acrobats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.