Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Jafar's Proceed Coaster when it's not shrounded in metaphor
Jafar's Proceed Coaster
April 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four guests (by critic Practical Pig)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all strengths.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, punk haircuts, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Fan websites keep a online journal in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.