Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jafar's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its real anniversary
Jafar's Go Speeder
March 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the fastest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all shapes.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 92.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or chest, romantic, tongue, heart, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Jafar's Go Speeder, there is a basketball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.