Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Jack-Jack's Stop Coaster
July 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or nasal, clothing, immunological, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.