Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A dark view of Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster when it's covered in fog
Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster
January 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all heights.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve cups.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have princess pelicans.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 11 to March 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.