Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Jack-Jack's Proceed Coaster
January 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for consumers.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The adult in the scientist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues For the Cylinder".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.