Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Jack-Jack's Halt Coaster
January 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (by Indiana Jones)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all national origins.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- The woods visible from this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.