Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Jack-Jack's Go Twister attraction, May 24, 1992, 4:13 p.m.
Jack-Jack's Go Twister
March 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from knee, hip, shoulder, stomach, ankle, or inner ear disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former acrobat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jar.