Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its Smoky anniversary
Jack-Jack's Go Speeder
August 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Yale Gracey autograph location.
- Be sure to keep your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from February 9 until perhaps March 9.
- Before a 2011 reopening, new art was removed from the entrance display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.