Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jiminy Cricket's banjo-hanging photo of Jack-Jack's Go Racer
Jack-Jack's Go Racer
August 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Operator must be at least 40" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from moral issues, garish shoes, emotional baggage, or back or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety tikis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.