Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jack-Jack's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Jack-Jack's Go Racer
August 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you find biting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to go on.
- Maximum height 50".
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist, back, heart, brain, personal, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 6 through September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.