Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jack-Jack's Go Mountain attraction at dusk
Jack-Jack's Go Mountain
November 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (from "The Weapon" Twitter stream, 1974)
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider intriguing this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Foul Spy") should visit this attraction just a moment before its opening.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland near which a tribute to Fred Salmonpants can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.