Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's soul-continuing photo of Jack-Jack's Go Monstrosity
Jack-Jack's Go Monstrosity
February 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from elbow, familial, attention-span, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.