Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Go Machine attraction, nostalgically working in the afternoon sunlight
Jack-Jack's Go Machine
October 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.