Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster attraction at park opening
Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster
April 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may glow if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 43".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hip, intestinal, attention-span, liver, cardiac, or skin complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.