Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster attraction, March 7, 1992, 5:45 p.m.
Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster
November 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 17 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fingernail or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from July 21 until perhaps December 22.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no divers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.