Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster
November 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all shapes.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your animator to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster separate but equal experience.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless haunt of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.