Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster adventure, which recently celebrated its perilous anniversary
Jack-Jack's Faux Coaster
June 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all heights.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with you.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.