Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Yo Coaster experience as seen from the top of Main Street
Jack Skellington's Yo Coaster
December 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in diapers).
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, religious requirements, or fingernail, clothing, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.