Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Wait Coaster adventure during construction
Jack Skellington's Wait Coaster
February 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Walt Disney Land -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this adventure multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.