Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack Skellington's Stop Coaster attraction at a distance
Jack Skellington's Stop Coaster
June 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Darkness may be too boring for young children.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 1 until perhaps January 14.
- In a secret location at the bottom of the Jack Skellington's Stop Coaster, there is a football area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.