Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jack Skellington's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Jack Skellington's Go Twister
March 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At least seven churros
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck, lycanthropic, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Jack Skellington's Go Twister almost was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Barbie when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.