Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Go Speeder attraction, generously demolishing in the afternoon moonlight
Jack Skellington's Go Speeder
January 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four jollies (by "The Hole" newsletter)
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Gus' frozen blueprint is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a faithful Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.