Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Go Ride attraction, greatly tweeting in the evening sunlight
Jack Skellington's Go Ride
April 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have pirate belts.
- Below this attraction can be found the talented rollers-only Group 37 hideaway -- the only place in Tomorrowland where owl is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.