Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Faux Coaster attraction at park opening
Jack Skellington's Faux Coaster
November 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ankle, stomach, chin, or elbow problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jack Skellington's Faux Coaster separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom waivers.
- Yen Sid was not allowed to see this attraction when levitating Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.