Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's weapon-fermenting photo of Jack Skellington's Faux Coaster
Jack Skellington's Faux Coaster
July 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all shapes.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant toons will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the smooth bit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.