Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Jack Skellington's Faux Coaster
December 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends can imagine this attraction just a moment prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.