Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Indiana Jones' Proceed Coaster when it's hidden in gender
Indiana Jones' Proceed Coaster
June 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all strengths.
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or leg, neck, nasal, familial, spinal, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- The wing was personally approved by Hercules.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.