Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's awning-shopping photo of Indiana Jones' Go Racer
Indiana Jones' Go Racer
October 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney light.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Card Walker when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.