Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones' Go Device attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Indiana Jones' Go Device
January 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant miniatures can run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- The patent in the villain room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Behind the Traveler".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.