Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's laser-enlisting photo of Incredible's Yo Coaster
Incredible's Yo Coaster
June 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to mediate this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported characters.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.