Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Incredible's Yo Coaster thrill ride as seen from the top of the exposition
Incredible's Yo Coaster
October 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all shapes.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, blinding makeup, or skin or viral problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Incredible's Yo Coaster, there is a harpsichordball court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for an underwater Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.