Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Incredible's Go Twister
March 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may point at you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Elastigirl photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The letters in "Incredible's Go Twister" can be scrambled to spell "Itgleiwode Eb'tsirsr Cn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.