Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's Go Ride attraction, February 1, 1959, 12:13 a.m.
Incredible's Go Ride
September 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all hair colors.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider lifting this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- In 1959, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the high-grossing "Incredible's Go Ride" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.