Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Incredible's Go Contraption
December 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Seven plusses (from Lightning McQueen)
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperatures.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.