Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Incredible's Faux Coaster
January 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- In a hidden location at the bottom of the Incredible's Faux Coaster, there is an orbball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.