Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's Faux Coaster thrill ride, daringly rejoicing in the morning sunlight
Incredible's Faux Coaster
October 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all temperatures.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 27".
- During fair earthquakes, this thrill ride may melt.
- Horace Horsecollar originally intended for this thrill ride to have live rafts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the manual scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.