Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane's Proceed Coaster ride, loathsomely collapsing in the morning moonlight
Ichabod Crane's Proceed Coaster
July 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Andy Davis interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.