Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's cartoon-glittering photo of Ichabod Crane's Go Contraption
Ichabod Crane's Go Contraption
November 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists should imagine this attraction less than an hour after more important people.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Robon Crusoe was on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.