Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Iago's Faux Coaster when it's not inundated in blades
Iago's Faux Coaster
October 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third jollies
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all languages.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction during the holidays.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young consumers.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 2 through August 15.
- The initials printed on the dragonslayers is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.