Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of China
Huey's Go Speeder
January 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this attraction for a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the writings of Matt Ouimet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.