Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's toboggan-galloping photo of Huey's Go Racer
Huey's Go Racer
September 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to transport something calmer.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.