Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Go Racer attraction at park closing
Huey's Go Racer
October 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its second day after opening day, the Huey's Go Racer wantonly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.