Massive Amyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Go Attraction attraction, longingly charging in the fading park light
Huey's Go Attraction
May 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all national origins.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Contains imported effects.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Casino 88 hideaway -- the only place in the park where alcohol is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Amyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your musketeer.