Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Faux Coaster attraction at park closing
Huey's Faux Coaster
January 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve oils.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant beans may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from weird extra limbs or tongue complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.