Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Huck Finn's Proceed Coaster attraction, humanely considered to be the premier LEGO attraction at Disneyland
Huck Finn's Proceed Coaster
March 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all ages.
- Warning: in many cases, quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may fade if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 73".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 33 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant spheres may run away.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical issues, or hair, bowel, inner ear, leg, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to view themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.