Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Huck Finn's Halt Coaster attraction at first light
Huck Finn's Halt Coaster
May 27, 1998
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chest, ankle, brain, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.