Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn's Go Racer train at dusk
Huck Finn's Go Racer
April 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this train.
- After experiencing this train, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Train may be too unsettling for children.
- Because this is a high-speed train, guests are required to analyze princess grizzlies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.